Yes, Another Blog

I know I have two other blogs that I post to frequently (or semi-frequently as the case may be for one of them) but neither of them fit in line for what's been consuming quite a bit of what limited free time I have.  So yet a third blog is called for.  This is for all my decorating.  Many of my friends and family have requested that I post someplace other than Facebook (apparently not everyone has a facebook account yet - who knew?!).

Last year my family and I moved from California to Texas.  It was a BIG move.  We relocated temporarily to an apartment, but are now very happy to be back in a home.  Now because it's a rental house, it's seen a lot of wear and tear.  Because apparently some people don't consider a house they rent to be a home.  I don't get it, personally, but that's OK.  Any house I live in is well cared for as if it was my own, because while I'm there, it IS my home.  The place I am raising my family.  
So this new house has wonderful potential.  I'll be posting some photo's soon.  But it also needed a moderate amount of work.  For example.   Every room in the house - and I mean every single spot of wall space that you can see and even those you can't, is a lavender-ish beige color.  But that's a minor fix.  I've never seen a wall color I couldn't correct with a little bit of paint!!  And that's where this story begins!  

When this photo was taken, we still had CA plates on our car!  And that pole?  Oh, that's the stop sign in front of our house.  A street dead ends into our street.  But you know, at least we never have to worry about people parking in front of our house!

No comments