Fall Updates

Recently, I came across a neat web site.  I say neat, because they have some beautifully decorated rooms and accessories.  But more than just a little out of my budget.  So when I came across these and I could see them in my den I knew they were exactly what I was looking for.  The thing that got me was that they are $125.  EACH.  Oh my.  So, while my friend Miranda was out visiting, I decided to hit my local craft store (and I introduced her to Hobby Lobby - who doesn't love Hobby Lobby?!)  

So, here are our creations!

Miranda did the white pumpkin and I did the orange.  I ran out of the crystals, so I plan to rub back this week and pick some up because I really think it needs one more pumpkin (I like groupings of three) and my pumpkin needs more twirly vines, but overall, I love how they turned out!

No comments