Another Weekend Project

I know, it's Tuesday, but here I am contemplating a weekend project.  That's because it's a craft project, and a Valentine's Day one at that.  You may have realized already that Valentine's Day is a week from today but that hasn't stopped me from wanting a few more things to decorate my house with for the holiday.  And I have to confess:  I've never really decorated for any holiday other than Christmas.  Oh, I have a few token decorations for my dining room, because I like table runners.  And just one decoration in a room for a holiday looks silly to me.  But aside from a few miscellaneous things?  Nope, no real holiday decoration.

For some reason, this year is different.  Don't ask me why.  Maybe it's all the incredibly talented bloggers that I avidly follow, that have inspired me.  All I know is, I have to make this project before the weekend is up!!

Didn't she do an amazing job?!  I'm always SO impressed with the creativity of other, and even more important, how willing bloggers are to share their amazing ideas!  So make sure to check out My Sister's Suitcase for her tutorial on this awesome project.

No comments